We specialise in providing birthday parties within 30 indoor venues across Oxfordshire - this isn't about going round-and-round, we provide an exciting and challenging programme that gives boys and girls their first real driving experience and a real sense of achievement, independence and what they crave for more than anything else, FUN!
Go-Kart Party is completely safe as we operate within an inflatable boundary track so the children are driving within a cushion of air. The Karts are specifically designed and are safe and easy to drive.
Go-Kart Party is completely structured and will last 1 - 2 hours and can accommodate up to 30 children.
- The speeds of the Go-Karts are set according to the age and ability of the children and our programme is run accordingly.
- We start at a modest speed so the children get familiar with the Go-Karts; the second they get in they love it.
- We then progress to manoeuvring in and out of cones; this really does develop their skill and co-ordination.
- Then we move on to what they wanted to do in the first place - GO FASTER!
- For younger children we maintain the excitement and challenge by progressively increasing the speed - we do not push them beyond their ability but you will be amazed how fast they can go.
- All age parties will then get a chance to pop some balloons whilst whizzing around and then get a chance to show their overtaking/driving skills whilst playing a game of sharks and fishes or cat and mouse.
- Different music will be used through some parts of the party. This can either be a selection of star wars/raider of the lost ark theme tunes or good pop music!
- Older children will drive at higher speeds and they will probably slalom around the cones at high speed - this really does challenge them as they have to think quickly. If we have time we will also introduce reversing into the party which is even more challenging!
- Whilst the children are racing each other all the time we may start them on a formal grid for wheel-to-wheel racing. Formal racing is subject to the ability of the entire group and available time.
- We can virtually guarantee you will see their driving improve over the duration of the party, at the same time they are having loads of FUN!
- At the very end we have an award ceremony there we award all the children with SAFE DRIVER AWARDS and present a TROPHY to the "BEST DRIVER" (the best driver is always the birthday child but the children don't know that!). The birthday child then does three laps of honour whilst all the other children cheer and applaud and we finally finish with a FORMULA 1 CHEQUERED FLAG.
- We check the availability of the hall and book accordingly. You also have the option of taking a party room afterwards for food, drink and the Birthday Cake.
- Medals are also available to purchase for the party friends.
- Don't just take our word for it, read what other parents say - testimonials