Go-Kart Parties are specifically structured for children 8 + years old where the emphasis is on exhilarating, challenging Fun.
- The Go-Kart speeds are set for 8 + year olds.
- The children will manoeuvre in and out of cones.
- Then we will get the children driving faster.
- Then we get the children to play go kart football shootout
- We also do dodgeball on the go karts with bouncing balls
- Reversing races is also done if the time allows
- A chasing game is usuallly incorporated where one car will chase 3 cars and try to overtake.
- A full on competitive grand prix style grid is formed for the races where the children usually drive with lots of enthusiasm and respect to the other drivers.
- Speed slalom through the cones (they start to understand a driving line)*
- Wheel-to-Wheel racing*
*Options are subject to the ability of the children and available time.
- Finally we have an award ceremony for the Safe Driver Awards and the trophy for the Best Driver. A lap of honour follows with a massive amount of cheering for the birthday child.
Age ranges are easily mixed.